Our range of competitive sports include Hockey, Netball, Rounders and Cricket for girls and Rugby, Hockey, Football and Cricket for boys. We also have strong squads of mixed teams in Athletics, Cross-country, Swimming and Tennis.
Our sports facilities really enable the children to get the most out of sport. The outdoor facilities are excellent. All the playing fields are within the school grounds and our floodlit Astro Turf enables us to enjoy year-round sport regardless of the weather; as do our indoor heated swimming pool and sports hall. Our swimming pool is newly refurbished and we host most of the local galas. It is a wonderful facility that our children love to use.
- County Hockey programmes
- County Cricket programmes
- National and County swimmers
- National IAPS Athletics Sprint Champions
- Mercia Prep School Athletics Finals
- ISFA England Football
- Worcester Warriors Development Squads
- National Triathletes
- Under 12 Girls’ National IAPs Hockey Champions 2014/15
- Under 13 Girls’ National In2Hockey Finalists 2016
- Under 11 Girls’ Herefordshire Hockey Champions and IAPS National Finalists 2016
- Under 13 Boys’ Rugby Pinewood 7s Champions 2015
- Under 13 Girls’ Herefordshire Hockey Champions 2016 and 2017
- Under 11 County Rounders Champions 2017
- Under 11 National IAPS Rounders finalists 2019
- Under 12 National IAPS Girls’ Hockey Finalists 2019
- Under 11 ESCA Worcestershire County Cricket Winners 2019
- U13 Thorngrove Clay Pigeon Shooting Challenge Winners 2019
We take great pride in seeing all of our children reach their full potential. The improvement achieved from training on a daily basis means that our teams have a very strong bond and teamwork is of the highest level. Children develop leadership and communication skills, and nurture lifelong friendships in their shared experiences on the sports pitches or courts.
Many children have also gone on to achieve top sport scholarships to leading senior schools, most recently including Cheltenham College, Dean Close, Shrewsbury School, Rugby School, Hereford Cathedral School, Malvern College, Radley College, Tudor Hall and King’s Gloucester.
Helen Taranczuk, Director of Sport