The Elms School are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager, for their new Children’s Day Nursery ‘The Seedlings’
Based in Malvern Herefordshire, The Elms is a well-established independent school providing education for children aged 3-13. We are looking for someone to join the exciting expansion of our services to offer full time day care to children aged from 6 months to age 3.
The successful candidate will have a full and relevant Early Years Qualification or a recognised equivalent, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with children of this age range, possessing clear, demonstrable management and leadership skills, as well as a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and Ofsted standards and regulations.
Your role will include:
- Overseeing the planning and development of the Seedlings nursery setting
- Promoting and ensuring a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment
- Supporting and promoting equality and diversity throughout all areas of care and practice
- Supporting staff development
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with external agencies
Position benefits include:
- £26,000 starting salary per annum negotiable depending on experience
- 5 week’s annual holiday
- School pension scheme
Job description and application packs can be obtained from the School Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date for applications is Thursday 15th April.
Apply to: The Bursar The Elms School, Colwall, Worcs. WR13 6EF
Telephone: 01684 540344 e-mail: email@example.com